Payment Terms and Conditions
Full payment will be required when you place your order unless you have an approved credit account facility agreed and arranged. We accept all major credit cards.
Unless otherwise agreed our terms are strictly 30 days net from the date of invoice. Late payments will incur interest charges at 8% above the Bank of England Base Rate, which will be charged at a daily rate.
By law, under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013, you have the right to withdraw/cancel from the purchase of an item up to 14 days after the date the item is delivered.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations are designed to protect customers who are not physically present with the seller at the time of purchase. They cover purchases made via email and the internet, together with telephone and mail order.
They only apply to transactions between businesses and consumers (individuals acting outside the course of their business) and do not include business-to-business contracts and auctions.
Where you are cancelling your purchase, within the 14 day cooling off period under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, we will refund the cost of the item and original delivery charges as follows –
- Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we are not obliged to refund any of the delivery charge.
- Where you are returning an entire order, we’ll refund the full delivery charge you incurred unless a timed delivery was specified when the order was placed.
If you wish to cancel/ withdraw from the contract, please inform us as soon as possible, and no later than 14 days after delivery of the goods. You may cancel by any method, but we would ask that you confirm any cancellation in writing or by email. Cancellation will be taken as from the date that you informed us of your decision.
- If you choose to return an item you will need to cover the cost of the return. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse and we can’t be held responsible for missing products, therefore we’d recommend that you use a courier which provides a tracking service.
- All items will be inspected upon return. Items must be returned in their original condition and failure to do so will result in a restocking fee being deducted from your refund. Depending on condition this could be between 25% and 100% of the original price.
- Custom or made-to-order products cannot be refunded. This includes all colored nets.
If you’d like to start a new account with us please email or post your order/requisition enabling us to set you up a credit account.
To do this we will also need the following details:
- Telephone number
- Email address
In some cases payment with your order will be required before the delivery.